Tuesday, April 21, 2009

RIP Little Jacob Hill

People often ask how could God take the life of a child? I have often asked the same question.

Little Jacob hill Drowned yesterday in a pond near his home. He was 4 years Old the same age as my little kaylie. when he was born he was premature, and for his short little life he had to be fed by a feeding tube and be on oxegyn. I am sure that he wa taken from this life and given another, one that he could be a normal 4 year old little boy and run and play and climb trees.

I cant imagine anything worse in this whole world than the loss of a child. I cant even pretend to understand what jacobs parents might be going through right now, I cant imagine the horror on cathys face when she saw her baby boys life less little body in that pond. I cant think what his sister must be feeling.

I can imagine however, that little boy playing like little boys do and eating his favorite lunch with a fork not a tube.



R I P little jacob you will be missed greatly

No comments: